Are you young, motivated and passionate about travelling and meeting new people?
Are you a team player with a big heart and big smile? Do you have the skills and personality to deliver Excellent customer service to all of our ANQOR guests? ANQOR is looking for you!
• Patrolling the River Ship during night
• Able to respond to guests request and complaints during the night
• Available for light maintenance work needed on board the ship and assist with laundry and cleanliness of the ship during night shift
• Liaise with the Nautical crew on board
• Proceed with administrative tasks provided by Front desk manager or Receptionist – filing bills, invoices, printing menus. Boarding passes etc.
• Co-operation with the Front desk Manager of any issues occurred during the night watch
• Helping on loading days
• Assisting in other departments, able to cover the Receptionist or any other department in time of need
• High School Diploma
• At least 1 to 2 years of hotel or prior ship experience
• Motivation, Strong Communication skills
• Excellent customer care, well-organized, pro-active and reliable
• Team player, ability to work under pressure, flexibility
• Coordinate with HR