Do you like traveling and meeting new people? Are you looking for a new career that combines working and traveling? ANQOR is looking for you! Get paid for doing what you love, get loads of perks and benefits, learn something new and make a career for life. We create memories that the guest will never forget
• Execution and monitoring of the daily planning guide.
• Delivering the highest possible quality of Guest Experience by training personnel onboard by using the tools provided by the Director Guest Experience Development.
• Create and maintain an atmosphere in which each team member ‘breathes’ Windstar by maintaining a Guest Experience culture throughout his department.
• Manage the execution of “magical moments”.
• Monitor and audit execution of Guest Experience Directives throughout his department.
• Lead and Manage on board entertainment programs and activities, to ensure that program quality and content meet and exceed guest satisfaction.
• Effectively manages Housekeeping and Food & Beverage operations.
• Seek opportunities to improve the on board product and its operation.
• Drive on board revenue to achieve and exceed the projected sales and on board margins.
• Maintain costs according to set targets.
• Follow procedures in place to hold personnel accountable.
• Make sure that House rules are followed all the time in his Department.
• Oversee the ship concessionaires to make sure they are in compliance with requirements.
• Maintain awareness among his crew of basic safety rules and a safe working environment.
• Maintain full adherence among his crew of USPH regulations and standards.
• Manage all crew matters on the yacht: including crew lodging, feeding, crew cabin cleanliness and maintenance, crew welfare and recreations, uniforms and crew laundry
• Excellent leadership, communication skills and interpersonal skills
• A relevant Degree in Hospitality, Management or Finance
• Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including Microsoft Office Package
• Knowledge of Resco, Fidelio or Opera systems will be considered as an advantage
• Must be bright, accurate and have a good eye for details
• A flexible and motivated team player with good inter-personal skills.
• Safety Training Diploma will be considered an advantage
• Motivation, flexibility, loyalty, ability to work under pressure, team-player
• lodging and feeding, crew cabins and messes, crew welfare and recreation, uniforms, equipment, etc.
• Coordinate with HR