Are you young, motivated and passionate about traveling and meeting new people? Are you a team player with a big heart and a big smile? Do you have the skills and personality to deliver excellent customer service to all of our ANQOR guests? Can you be in control of the Reception desk that supports the hotel operation to run smoothly? ANQOR is looking for you!
• Trains and supervises all front desk personnel, makes the working schedule for the Front Desk Department
• In charge of the administration on board, Preparation of all Custom Papers
• Receiving and processing payments, responsible for the ship’s cashbook/crew accounting
• Dealing with complaints, problems and special requests from guests with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism
• Assisting the Hotel Manager with the supervision of the front office staff, from maintaining proper cash control to guest service standards on a day-to-day basis Informing other operating departments of all Front Office matters
• At least 1 to 2 years of hotel or prior ship experience on the same position
• Ability to co-ordinate all Frontdesk arrangements
• Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Resco
• A flexible and motivated team player.
• English and German is a must
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others